With iOS 10, tvOS 10 and iTunes 12.5 for Windows, you can stream movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store via a broadband or mobile connection without having to download the video to your device. In this way you can get sony six live streaming and watch HD videos.
Broadcast TV series or movies
If the TV series or the movie you bought or rented can be played, the video is played back instantly when you select or . These videos are broadcast at the highest quality allowed depending on the settings of your device and the speed of your Internet connection.
About Video Playback
If you want to stream HD content, make sure you set the Playback Quality option to Best. High quality playback requires faster Internet connection and consumes more data (mobile or Wi-Fi data).
If you want to play SD content, make sure you set the Playback Quality option to Good. This is the recommended setting if your mobile plan is limited.
Set playback quality on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Touch Settings, then scroll down and touch Videos or TV.
- Touch Playback Quality.
- To set Wi-Fi preferences, touch Wi-Fi. If you want to use the best available quality for your network, set the Playback Quality option to Best.
To set mobile network preferences, touch Cellular data. If you want to use the best available quality for your network, set the Playback Quality option to Best.
Set the playback quality on your Apple TV
- Go to Settings> Apps> iTunes Movies and TV Shows> Video Resolution.
- Select Optimal if you want the video playback to be of the best possible quality.
Set playback quality on your Mac or PC
- Launch iTunes on your computer and go to Preferences.
- Click Play.
- Set up your favorite version of the video.If you want to use the version that offers the best video quality that your network speed allows, set the Playback Quality option to Best.
In the event of a reading problem
If you encounter playback problems when you stream a movie or TV series from the iTunes Store, try the following:
- If you are using a Wi-Fi network,download the video to the device for playback. If you use mobile data, downloading the video is not supported.
- If the playback arrow is not displayed on the movie product page, check if iTunes View is enabled.Touch Settings, then scroll down and touch Videos. Enable the Show iTunes Purchases option.
- If the purchased videos are not displayed in the Videos app, check if iTunes View is enabled.Touch Settings, then scroll down and touch Videos. Enable the Show iTunes Purchases option.
- If you can not read a purchased movie or TV series or rented content,report the problem .